FROM UTRECHT / ROTTERDAM
- Turn left at the and of the “Utrechtse Baan” (A12),
- turn right at the trafficlights. This is the “Koningskade”.
- After two traffic lights you will find Diner Thuis / Uit Koken
- (Raamweg 18) after 200 meters at your right-hand side.
- On the Raamweg are two parking lanes.
- At the corner of The Wassenaarseweg and the Raamweg is a small parking place.
- In general is parking no problem but please note that you have to pay untill 17.00 hrs.
- Parking during the weekend is free.
FROM AMSTERDAM /SCHIPHOL
- Follow the signs towards Den Haag / Rotterdam (A4),
- and then to Den Haag centrum via the A44.
- The A44 is going trough Wassenaar but you just follow Den Haag centrum.
- When you pass the sign Rotterdam / Utrecht, you can follow the directions printed above.
FROM DEN HAAG CS STATION
- Walk past the “Malieveld” (the big, green field) on to the “Koningskade”.
- This street goes into “Raamweg”. Walking distance is approximately 10 minutes.
- Tram 9, get off at the stop “Javabrug”. Cross the canal,
- turn left and after 200 meters you will see Diner Thuis / Uit Koken on Raamweg 18.